31.) otra vez (ஒஹ்த்ராபெத் (அ) ஒஹ்த்ராபெஸ்) = again (or) once
more = மீண்டும் (அ) மேலும்.
This is one of the most used Spanish phrase. Example: Otra vez, por favor means - Once more please in English and Mendum oru murai in Tamil. You can use it when you didn't hear something. Example sentence: Quiero ver esa pelicula otra vez - I want to watch that movie again - Antha padathai nan meendum paarka virumbukiren.
32.) emocionado (எமோசியனாதோ (அ) எமோத்யனாதோ) = excited = உணர்ச்சிவசப்பட்ட.
This word describes your feeling. If you are very happy and excited, you use emocionado. For male estoy emocionado and for female estoy emocionada. Example: Estoy emocionado por mi viaje a Espana - I am excited for my trip to Spain - Spain payanathirku naan unarchi vasappattu ullen.
33.) siempre (ஸ்யெஹ்ம்ப்ரெஹ்) = always = எப்பொழுதும் (அ) எப்போதும்.
Very important adverb for daily conversation. Example: Siempre estoy feliz - I am always happy - Naan eppothum magizhchiyaga irukkiren. Siempre te amare means I will always love you. This word shows continuity.
34.) tambien (தஹ்ம்ப்யெஹ்ன்) = also (or) too = கூட (அ) மேலும்.
We use tambien to add something. Example: Yo tambien quiero aprender espanol - I also want to learn Spanish - Naanum Spanish katra virumbukiren. In English we say Me too, in Spanish Yo tambien. Very useful in chat.
35.) siento (சியெஹ்ன்தோஹ்) = feel = உணர்ச்சி (அ) உள்ளுணர்வு.
This comes from verb sentir - to feel. Example: Lo siento - I am sorry - literally I feel it. Siento que algo va a pasar - I feel something will happen - Etho nadakka poguthu endru unarkiren. Also used for physical feeling: Siento frio - I feel cold.
HOW TO PRACTICE THESE 5 WORDS?
1. Make one Tamil sentence with Meendum, Eppothum, Kooda and try to translate to Spanish using Otra vez, Siempre, Tambien.
2. Record your voice with pronunciation given in brackets and listen again.
3. Use these words in WhatsApp chat with friends: Yo tambien estoy emocionado etc.
By next or two more posts after this vocabulary series, we will begin with simple grammar like Present Tense of Sentir and Estar. So please fix a goal of learning 5 words per day. If you learn 5 words daily, in 60 days you will know 300 words!
Keep learning, keep growing. Noble Linguistics is always with you.
✒️Continuation of Greetings will come shortly and please cross check everything what you have learned here and leave your comments to develop this blog.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for read the post.