🔴 UPDATE: 13 SEPTEMBER 2026 TODAY | Updated for 2026
✒️Dear Learners, today we are going to learn another five more important Spanish words (36 to 40). These words are too helpful when we starting to learn on sentence format. From next post onwards we will start sentence formation by using the words which were learned in past 6 posts. Let's go to subject:
IMPORTANT WORDS
Spanish: Te quiero mucho.
English: I love you a lot.
Tamil: Unnai enakku romba pidikkum.
Spanish: Mucho gracias? Wrong. Correct is Muchas gracias = Thank you very much.
Spanish: Tengo mucho trabajo.
English: I have a lot of work.
Tamil: Enakku niraiya velai irukku.
HOW TO PRACTICE THESE 5 WORDS TOGETHER - SENTENCE FORMATION TIP:
1. Nunca comprendo mucho aqui ahora. = I never understand a lot here now. (Practice sentence)
2. Yo comprendo - aqui es mucho bueno. = I understand - here is very good.
3. Ahora estoy aqui, nunca voy alla. = Now I am here, I never go there.
Your homework: Write 5 sentences using nunca, aqui, ahora. Comment la podunga, naan thiruthuren.
Why This Batch is Important?
These 5 words are in top 100 most frequent Spanish words. Without nunca, aqui, ahora you cannot make even one proper sentence. Spanish people use 'mucho' for every second sentence - Te quiero mucho, Mucho gusto, Muchas gracias.
FAQ Q&A:
Q1: What is nunca meaning in Tamil?
A: Nunca (நுங்க்கஹ்) in Spanish means Never in English and ஒருபோதுமில்லை in Tamil. Example: Nunca miento = I never lie = நான் ஒருபோதும் பொய் சொல்வதில்லை.
Q2: How to use aqui and ahora in Spanish sentences?
A: Aqui means Here / Ingu and Ahora means Now / Ippozhuthu. Example: Estoy aqui ahora = I am here now = Naan ippozhuthu ingu irukiren.
Q3: What is comprendo and mucho meaning?
A: Comprendo (கொம்ப்ரென்தோ) means I understand / Purinthu konden, Mucho (முச்சொவ்) means A lot of / Yeraalam. These are most used daily Spanish words.

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for read the post.